Come and learn more about EBMEDS 2.0, the new cloud-based version of our decision support system:
• EBMEDS 2.0 makes the software faster and more versatile;
• makes software updates quicker and easier;
• enables SaaS;
• includes an upgraded EBMEDS-tester, editor and Comprehensive medication review;
• is compliant with MDR IIa-level requirements; and
• enables batch runs and population-based health analytics.
With Health Benefit Analysis, it becomes possible to identify the people in the population who would benefit from an intervention or whose care could be made safer. You can hear more about the possibilities offered by Health Benefit Analysis
• at our stand 6b40
• on Thursday, 13 June, at 8.30 a.m. at the Finland Pavilion when Ilkka Kunnamo presents the topic “Care Gap Analyses to identify who may benefit from interventions with best outcomes”.
See you at Messukeskus at Finland Pavilion!